What Is The Perfect Time To Visit Memphis?
Memphis is a favorite holiday spot for many people. In fact, people love to spend their holidays in this city. The below are some reasons why Memphis is a favorite holiday spot for many people.
- Museums: Memphis is home for many famous museums including the Stax museum, Memphis Rock ‘n’ Soul museum, Memphis music hall of fame, the cotton museum and The National Civil Rights museum. Tourists always make a point in visiting all the museums. However, the museums are more crowded with tourists and locals, during weekends.
- Memphis Zoo: The zoo is worldwide famous. It is the home for more than 2800 animals. You get to watch the lovely polar bears, birds, monkeys, giraffes. Children’s find the zoo a very thrilling place. They enjoy looking at them moving around and even gain plenty of knowledge.
- Hotels: Most of the hotels in Memphis look stunning. Besides, they provide the best facilities to their clients, at a very affordable price. Plan your stay in one of the top rated hotels when you visit this city with your family members.
- Resorts: Memphis is also famous for resorts as well. Enjoy swimming with your loved ones in one of the best resorts in Memphis to make your trip a very memorable one in your life.
- Beale Street: Your trip to Memphis remains unfinished, if you don’t visit this Beale Street. A lot of music events happen here very frequently. Do attend the musical events here and you will definitely love them. Beale Street is also famous for the clubs and bars as well. Spend some time with your friends in one of the bars or clubs here to have some fun.
When you should visit Memphis?
The best time to visit this city is April, May, October and November. Besides, it is better to avoid visiting this city during July and August months as the temperature can be unbearable outside during that time. In fact, it will be very sunny in Memphis during July and August months. The humidity can be really high during these months.
If you are planning for a trip with your children to Memphis then do plan it during October or November month as the climate will be a little cool during that time. If you want to watch the outdoor local festivals then plan your trip during May month. Music events also generally happen in May month.
How to plan your trip?
Planning your trip is not easy as you may think. In fact, planning your trip requires a lot of patience. Make sure that you always plan your trip in advance, so that you stay stress free during the tour. Book your flight tickets and accommodation in advance with the help of online booking services.
Travelling in the public transportation in Memphis with your kids can be difficult for you. In fact, it can be time consuming. Hence, hire a good car rental service to go sightseeing, shopping or anywhere. Check the client reviews of different car rental services before hiring.